Mining Primary Directory

Home | Texas United States Business Directory

Please browse business directory by Sic: 102101 - copper mining smelting & refining gold silver & molybde 102101 - copper ore mining primary copper producer mfg industria

Business Directory - Dun & Bradstreet

Primary Metal Industries 15,913 Fabricated Metal Products, Except Machinery and Transportation Equipment 63,997 Industrial and Commercial Machinery and Computer Equipment 101,157

Directory of Oil & Gas Companies | Oildex Industry Directory

View and browse our online directory of oil and gas operators. Or contact us to get added to our list. ... Frontier's primary products of gasoline, diesel and asphalt are marketed in the Rocky Mountain and Plains States. ... Canadian energy company involved in mining and extracting crude oil from oil sands deposits of Northern Canada, and ...

Mines, pits and quarries - Wisconsin DNR

For ferrous (iron) and other metallic mining, the DNR is the state agency with primary responsibility for regulating environmental aspects of mining. Metallic mining operations may include an open pit or underground mine built to extract metal-bearing minerals.

List of companies of South Africa - Wikipedia

The World Bank classifies South Africa as an upper-middle-income economy, and a newly industrialised country. Its ... This list includes notable companies with primary headquarters located in the country. ... Mining Aspen Pharmacare: Health care Pharmaceuticals Durban: 1850 Drug company

Directory of Nevada Mine Operations

Directory of Nevada Mine Operations January – December 2015 ... mining and the mineral industry of the state and to publish and ... While the mining industry is important to the economy in Nevada, the health and safety of its' employees are of primary

Engineering Document Management for Mining & Primary ...

Engineering Document Management For Mining & Primary Metals Manufacturers. From Managing Complex Assemblies For Mining Equipment To Managing Every Drawing Asset For A Mining Plant, Adept Provides Companies In The Mining Industry With The Ability To Control Costs Throughout The Product And Plant Lifecycle.

CDC - Mining - Historical Mine Disasters - NIOSH

A mining disaster is defined as an incident with 5 or more fatalities. The following data tables summarize all U.S. mining disasters from 1839 through present. Graphs are provided from 1900 through the last complete calendar year. Historical Mine Disasters: Data table of 726 mining disasters ...

Mining News, Mining Companies & Market Information ...

Mining news and commentary from around the globe. Daily updates on gold and commodity prices, exploration, mine development and mining company activities.

Primary industry | Britannica.com

In industry: Primary industry This sector of a nation's economy includes agriculture, forestry, fishing, mining, quarrying, and the extraction of minerals. It may be divided into two categories: genetic industry, including the production of raw materials that may be increased by human intervention in the production process;…

Bitcoin Wiki

Bitcoin is a decentralized digital currency that enables instant payments to anyone, anywhere in the world. Bitcoin uses peer-to-peer technology to operate with no central authority: transaction management and money issuance are …

CSL - California As We Saw It: Exploring The California ...

Access our extensive collection of primary and secondary sources with a focus on California law. Videos/Podcasts ... California Gold Rush. Introduction. ... Highlights include the first Sacramento directory by Horace Culver, a broadside proclamation concerning the formation of city government in 1849, and one of the earliest known …

2013 Membership Directory And Contact Information

One of the Association's primary functions is to promote and enhance the image of the mining industry. ... Membership Directory 2013 Page 29 Mining I Power I Water Resources I Environment Offering comprehensive …

Mining Engineering | Geological and Mining …

Mining brings the hidden natural earth minerals to surface for societal and industrial needs and is a significant contributor to the economy of a country. Mining engineers design, plan, and supervise surface and underground mines to unearth the minerals economically and safely for further processing and human utilization. Modern mining …

Home | California United States Business Directory

This is a website about California United States Business Directory, including more than 1,743,000 companies, providing Company Name, Email, Address, Telephone, Fax ...

Mine & quarry | Minerals UK

The Directory of mines and quarries, published every 3 years, contains the list of all active UK mineral workings, their locations, operators and relevant Mineral Planning Authorities. This is derived from the BRITPITS database of …

CF SIC Code List - SEC.gov

The Standard Industrial Classification Codes that appear in a company's disseminated EDGAR filings indicate the company's type of ... a company whose business was Metal Mining (SIC 1000) would have its filings reviewed by staffers in A/D Office 9. SIC Code: A/D ... PRIMARY SMELTING & REFINING OF NONFERROUS METALS: 3334: 9 : PRIMARY …

Dept of Mines Minerals and Energy

Provides public access to information and data related to energy resources, mining operations, geologic features, and abandoned mines more… Public Meetings View notices, agendas, minutes, and summaries of Board and Committee hearings…

National Mining Association - The National Mining ...

The National Mining Association is the official voice of U.S. mining

China to ban primary mercury mining by 2032 as …

Directory of sites. Login. Contact. Support. ... China to ban primary mercury mining by 2032 as convention comes into force ... The country also aims to stop the launch of new primary mercury ...

Mining Directory - Minelinks

Mining Directory with exploration and mining companies, mining consultants, mining suppliers, mining organizations and alluvial placer mining. A mine of links. Mine it!

Broadway Gold Mining

STAY CONNECTED Stay connected with Broadway Gold Mining by signing up for email updates.

Alcoa -- The Element of Possibility TM

We are the best operators in the industry and leaders in the production of Bauxite, Alumina and Aluminum products. Our portfolio of world-class assets is geared toward cost efficiency and sustainability. It includes the largest, low-cost bauxite mining portfolio in existence; the world's most attractive alumina refining system; and an optimized …

Primary | Define Primary at Dictionary.com

Agriculture, fishing, forestry, hunting, and mining are primary industries Compare secondary (def. 7), tertiary (def. 3) chem (of an organic compound) having a functional group attached to a carbon atom that is attached to at least two hydrogen atoms

Primary sector of the economy - Wikipedia

The primary sector is concerned with the extraction of raw materials. It includes fishing, farming and mining. Primary industry is a larger sector in developing countries; for instance, animal husbandry is more common in countries in Africa than in Japan.

State Agencies | Utah.gov: The Official Website of the ...

Utah city, county, and state government information. - Utah.gov

Mining Company Directory

Ventis Pro Series for the Mining Industry. The Ventis® Pro Series has been referred to as the most configurable multi-gas monitors currently available on the market.

North America | Mining & Resources News | …

The latest mining world news and project information from North America. ... project in the Battle Mountain region in north-eastern Nevada into the first primary vanadium producing mine in the US ...